Cloud Computing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers Cloud Computing is transforming the business world. Giving access to enterprise-class of technology has enabled a significant shift in operation movement, cost-saving, and offering strategies to tackle growing business problems.
Best AWS Training In Bangalore
Did you know! Organizations need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business. AWS Training In Marathahalli Bangalore also providing And Certification that helps you build and validate your skills so you can get more out of the cloud. Our content is created by experts at AWS Training In Bangalore and updated regularly so you can keep your cloud skills fresh.
What Is Cloud Computing?
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Learn how to simplify the management of Amazon S3 storage. Explore tools to monitor your Amazon S3 activity, storage, and performance trends.
AWS Training In Bangalore Marathahalli
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for a Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience.
- We offer both digital and classroom training. Digital training allows you to learn online at your own pace. With classroom training, you can learn best practices from an expert instructor. In addition to in-person classes, virtual training lets you take courses from anywhere. Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud knowledge, AWS Training and Certification can help you be more effective and do more in the cloud.
- On-Premises Data-Centre vs Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Introduction to AWS
- About AWS, Uses, Reliability
- Regions, Edge-Locations, AZ
- Creating AWS Account, Free Tier Limits
- AWS SAA Course Content
- Amazon EC2
- Instances- Windows, Linux, Adding Scripts
- Launch Templates
- Elastic IP, Auto-Scaling
- EBS, CLB, ALB
- S3 Storage
- Glacier storage
- S3 Classes
- CRR (Cross Region Replication)
- IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Creating Users, Groups
- Configuring MFA
- Elastic-Beanstalk, Light-Sail, SNS, Lambda Functions
- VPC, VPN
- Cloud Watch
- AWS Database
- Dynamo DB
- Design DNS and Route 53
Coding for beginners might seem hard. However, starting with the basics is a great way to familiarise yourself with the syntax and the process of what it takes to create a website.This course teaches you HTML and CSS.