Unix Training in Bangalore
Unix Training in Bangalore & Best Unix Training in Marathahalli
Learn Unix Training from RIA Institute of Technology
4.7 out of 5 based on 1849 ratings.
RIA institute provides Best Unix training Institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals and the Unix Training Institute in Bangalore is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in Unix for more than 5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality Unix Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering Unix Training in Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Course content by best Unix Training Institute in Bangalore is carefully crafted to match the industry requirements. The topics covered in Unix Training include latest and best real-time examples that are aimed to help students in getting the right job so after the completion of Training. Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from Unix Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process; this provides confidence to the students while facing job interviews.
RIA Institute provides Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classed and Fast track course for Unix Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience. Once the Unix Training course timings are fixed with the instructor, students are required to complete the course in the same schedule. Our schedule for Unix Training in Bangalore is very flexible as we provide training in weekdays in morning and evening for students who cannot attend Unix Training in Bangalore during weekends due to their work schedule.
Talk to our Unix Training Experts now for a free Demo.
We Cover the following Topics in Unix Training Training
- Introduction to Unix
- The Unix kernel and its function
- UNIX file system, /root / and its descendents, Parent child relationships. File system view
- Types of files, directories, devices, Pathnames(absolute and relative).
- Navigating the file system, list cd, cd~,tree etc
- Command line syntax
- Command types- simple, compound, internal, external
- Command execution process internals
- File and directory handling commands
- Is the shell a program or a command interpreter?
- Bash,ksh,csh,sh,tcsh overview
- Which shell? :- sh,ksh,csh,bash,tcsh etc
- Shell wildcard characters, quoting and fencing
- Input and output Redirection, Pipes, supported commands
- Interactive, non-interactive, login, non-login shells
The vi Editor
- Basic functions and overview
- Switching between three modes
- Detailed approach to familiarize with vi/vim, (ask for a demo)
- Search and replace text, read and write from different files, select and copy regions, create multiple clipboards, create keymaps , etc
- customize the editor environment and make it permanent.
- Root user, Users and groups
- File and directory access control
- Changing file/directory attributes
- Changing users and groups
- Special permissions, sticky bit etc
- Process and program and files
- Listing and monitoring processes
- Process control, send to background,bring to foreground, pause execution
- Job Control, Changing process priority level, cron,at and batch for scheduled execution, sleep and wait
- What is environment,set,env,setenv,etc.
- Difference between different shell environments
- Difference between local and global profiles
- Understanding and customizing shell startup scripts,
- ie- .profile, .bash_profile, .bashrc , .bash_logout and their eqivalents
- Who,date,calculator,calendar etc
- Mailing and printing
- Changing time stamps of files, hard and soft links.
- locating files with locate and find.
- Word count, translating streams, paginating, pagers etc
- Octal display, cutting fields and characters, paste etc.
- Searching patterns using grep.
- Sorting files with multiple keys,
- Working with list of files using xargs, exec and ok.
- Advanced stream editors sed and awk with programming constructs.
Unix Training Trainer Profile
Best Unix Training Trainers in Bangalore
- 10 years of relavant work experience in Unix Training Training
- Real time Traning on Unix Training Projects
- 45 hrs of Job Oriented Training in Bangalore
- Successfully Trained more than 1000+ Professionals
Our Unix Training Training centers in Bangalore
Best Unix Training Training in Marathalalli
- Near Marathahalli Bridge
Best Unix Training Training in RT Nagar
- Near LG Showroom
Job Oriented Unix Training Training in Bangalore
- 1000s of Students are already working in Top MNC
- Placement oriented course curriculum
- Interview Tips and preparation
Unix Training Training Batch size in Bangalore
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Unix Training Training in Bangalore on Weekends
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Fast Track Unix Training Training Options
- 5 Seats maximum per batch
Unix Training Training Cost
- Best in class fee structure with quality training